You are not allowed to access the auction yet.
Pick up Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. All items must be removed by June 12, 2020. Pick up for all off site items must be by appointment only.
This will be a Virtual Online Only Auction
Terms And Conditions
To be approved to bid at this auction, the Auctioneer requires a Bank Letter or a $1,000 Credit Card deposit. Failure to pay for the item(s) that you are the successful bidder on will result in a penalty in the amount of 25% of the purchase price of the item(s). This penalty must be paid to the Auction Company within 48 hours of the auction.
1) There is a 1% Internet Purchase Fee.
2) Applicable State Sales Tax will be charged on all Lots unless you are exempt from Sales Tax and provide a Sales Tax Exemption Form
3) Payment in full must be made within two business days of the auction
4) All purchases must be removed from the premises with five business days
5) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number
6) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
7) The Auctioneer accepts no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising from any Lots not presented for sale
8) The Auctioneer has described the Lot(s) in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Seller(s). The Auctioneer undertakes no liability in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact.
9) Each and every Lot is sold "as is, where is". The Auctioneer provides no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the item contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer accepts no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
10) The Buyer agrees to insure the Item purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Item by the Buyer.
11) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.
10% on each lot $ 5000.00 and under. On each lot over $ 5,000.00 there will be a $ 500.00 per lot fee.
By registering an amount in the Max Bid box, the auction system will bid for you up to this same amount. This amount should be; higher than the starting price or the current high bid. Very useful feature if you are away from the auction.
All amounts must follow the increment rules. Amounts that do not follow the increment rules may not be accepted as a final amount by the auctioneer.
400 Old US Route 15,York Springs,Pennsylvania,United States